1. Information We Collect
When we provide services, we may collect, store and use the following information about you. If you don't provide information, you may not be our user or you can not use some of the services we provide, or you can not achieve the desired results of the related service.
1.1 Information you provide to us
The personal information you provide to us when you use our service, such as telephone number, e-mail or bank card number, etc.
The shared information you provide to other places through our service, and the information you store when you use our services
1.2 Information we may collect when you use our services
1.2.1 Server Logs. We may automatically collect and store relevant information as the service log when you use our services.
- Device Information. For example, model device, operating system version, unique device identifier ("UDID"), battery, signal strength, and other information.
- Software Information. For example, software version and browser type. To ensure the security of the operating environment or to provide the necessary services, we will collect information in relation to your usage of mobile applications and other softwares.
- IP Address.
- Service Logs. For example, information collected when you use our services to search or view, crash logs information, recommended sites and other information.
- Communication Logs. For example, the accounts you communicated with, the time and period when you use our communication services.
1.2.2 Location data. We may collect location data of your device when you use the location-related services, in order to provide relevant service for you.
- We may collect your geographic location data via IP address, GPS, Wi-Fi, or base station when you use the service;
- Geographic location data provided by you or by other users when using the services. For example, the location data detailed in your account.
2.How We Use the Information We Collect
Subject to applicable laws and regulations or agreements with users, we may use the collected information in the following ways. If we use your information for purposes beyond the following purposes, we will explain to you again and ask for consent.
- To provide you with our services.
- To meet your personal needs. For example, language settings, location settings and other personalized services.
- Product development and optimization. For example, when our systems have malfunctions, we will record and analyze the information generated when the system crashes, so as to further optimize our services.
- To ensure security. For example, we will use your information for identity authentication, safety precautions, anti-fraud monitoring, storage and backup, customer safety service and other applications.
- To manage software. For example, software certification and software updates, etc.
- To include your participation in survey activities about our product and services.
Subject to applicable laws and regulations, in order to provide you with a better user experience and to improve our services, or upon your consent, we may apply the information collected from certain services to other services provided by us. For instance, we may use your information collected or generated when you use our certain services to show you personalized content or advertisement and for user analysis and statistic service.
To ensure the security of our services, and to help us further understand the state of performance of our applications, we may record relevant information, for example, the frequency of your usage, crash logs information, overall usage, performance data and source of application. We do not link the information we store within the mobile analytics software to personally identifiable information you submit within the mobile application.
3. How do you access and control your personal information
We will do everything possible to take appropriate technical means to ensure that you can access, update and correct your own registration information or other personal information that we provide when using our service. For account security purposes, we may ask you to verify your identity before we allow you to access, update, amend and delete relevant information. Please understand that due to technical limitations, legal or regulatory requirements, we may not be able to meet all your requests. We endeavor to respond to your requests within a reasonable period of time.
4. Information We May Send to You
4.1 Push notifications
When you use our services, we may send emails, text messages, news or push notifications to you. You may follow the relevant notice to unsubscribe on the device.
4.2 Service announcements
We may send you announcements related to service if necessary (for example, the suspension of certain service due to system maintenance). You may not be able to cancel these non-promotional service-related announcements.
5. Place and Period of Information Retention
5.1 Where we store information
We will store users’ personal information collected within mainland China within the territory in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
5.2 Period of information retention
In general, we will retain your personal information in the shortest possible time to fulfill the purpose of collection of such information. However, for the following purposes, we may change the retention period for the purposes of compliance:
- To comply with the relevant laws and regulations;
- To comply with court decisions, rulings or requirements of other legal procedures;
- To comply with the requirements of relevant government agencies or other legally authoritative entities;
- We have reasons to believe that we need to comply with applicable laws and regulations;
Should the operation of our products or service terminate, we will inform you in the form of push notifications, announcements, etc., and delete or anonymize your personal information within a reasonable period of time.
6. Information Security
We take security measures to protect your information against loss, improper use, unauthorized access or disclosure.
- We will strictly protect users’ communication in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations.
- We will work within the reasonable security standards and use a variety of security measures to protect the security of information. For example, we will use encryption technologies (such as TLS, SSL), anonymization and other means to protect your personal information.
- We have established a specialized management, process and organization system to ensure information security. For example, we strictly restrict the scope of personnel who can access information, and require them to comply with their confidentiality obligations and conduct audits.
- In the event of a breach of security incident of personal information, we will activate emergency response plan to prevent the expansion of such security incident and inform you in the form of push notifications, public announcements and etc.
7. Application Scope
8. Contact us
Address: No. 88, Zhongshan East road, Bund SOHO, Huangpu district, Shanghai
We will review your queries and reply within 30 days after verifying your user identity.